27 Aug 2012
August 27, 2012
The advantages include but are not limited to:
- You will get considerably more insulation in a wood frame building which will result in lower heating costs.
- It’s easy to add interior finishes to a wood frame building.
- A wood frame building can be insulated at a later date.
- Foundation costs are generally lower because more buildings under 60’ wide can be built on thickened edge slabs.
- Delivery time of building package is usually less than 4 weeks from the time building permits have been obtained.
Posted in: General